Writing from the Selves
A live Zoom Webinar with J. Tamar Stone
Our selves have so much to communicate to us.
Whether in the form of a dialogue, a rant, a rebuttal, a soap box, a stream of consciousness or a whisper, our selves long for a voice.
This is an opportunity to
- Get current with your inner family of selves
- Find out what your selves are thinking and or feeling
- Explore your selves’s unique perspectives and opinions
- Discover what your selves need and want
There will be
- Individual writing prompts
- Group writing prompts
- Six Word Memoirs
- Selves in a Box card draw prompts
- Opportunities to share your writing with fellow participants
A two and a half hour Saturday Workshop.
Dates: See the event window below
Tuition can be rolled over
to the next equivalent event.
Your Inner Car?
of your Body